Trust the Lord through difficulties and storms in life, the Lord will always provide a way out of these situations when you trust that His hand is on it.
How many times does the Bible tell us to trust God?
Well over 100 times.
Here are some steps to take in the midst of a storm:
- Pray….it’s your best defense in the storm, it’s your communication to a Holy, sovereign God who knows your heart inside and out.
- Don’t Panic.. it can exasperate the very thing you are overwhelmed by, ask God to comfort you and teach you to lean on Him harder.
- Trust… This is the very thing that is hardest, you don’t know the outcome. But God does and when you trust Him to guide you through and direct your path, He will do that and immeasurably more!
- Have Faith… This trial and storm won’t last but it teach you something amazing about not only your strength but The Almighty Strength of God.
- Humble Yourself…..Sometimes you have to get on your knees
Seek the Lord with all Your Heart, remember that He is in control.
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.